Guitar Accompaniment Chords
$14.99 suggested retail. Your dealer quantity discount cost is shown in your shopping cart.
The two-sided Guitar Accompaniment Chords contains 24 charts and is simple and easy to use.
- Be a better player by understanding which accompaniment chords to play for songs in each key.
- Front shows 12 charts, one for each major key. For example in the key of G, the most common chord progression is the I-IV-V-I which are the chords G-C-D-G.
- Back shows 12 charts, one for each minor key. For example in the key of Am, the most common chord progression is the Im-IVm-Vm-Im which are the chords Am-Dm-Em-Am.
- Many uses including:
- * Teaching tool / visual reference guide
- * Learning to play all major, minor and 7th chords
- * Figuring out chords to songs by ear, jamming, improvising
- * Songwriting
- * Learning Circle of Fifths
- * Learning basic chord theory
Order Now Wholesale
2017 W. 2nd Avenue
Durango, CO 81301
Phone/Fax: (970) 259-5214
Maintaining your privacy is important to us. We will uphold the highest standards, including GDPR requirements, to protect all information collected or submitted on the musicdials.com website.